Mag-Volt in Infrared sauna?

Home Forums Stealth Products Mag-Volt in Infrared sauna?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tmac123456789
    Participant

As my title suggests, can the magvolt be worn in an infrared sauna, I like to finish my work outs with the sauna and need to know if I should take it off.

Thanks!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I don’t see any problem as exposure to this level of energy is well within  standards of health and safety. I would think that the therapeutic benefits of the infrared sauna and the electromagnetic potential of the Mag-Volt would compliment each other. You could experiment and see what you think and let us know. Or play it safe and not wear the Mag-Volt when in the sauna. I tend to take the “try it and see what happens” approach.

Tmac123456789
    Participant

Just follow up on this, pretty much a week later the mag volt broke, the little magnet came off, tried gluing it… doesnt work… pretty badly made I think.

Disappointed

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

That is a very simple fix mate.

For the production units, we now use a silicone tube with a smaller inside diameter for a more secure grip and specialized silicone glue to ensure that the tube remains bonded to the nipple.

Send a message to the support email and we will get you all sorted out with a complete resize kit that includes the new tube and silicone glue with a couple of spare O-rings and silicone pad to dampen the contact of the clasping magnets.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Stealth Man.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Stealth Man.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics