Mag-Volt Disappointment

Home Forums Stealth Products Mag-Volt Disappointment

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

homoerotique
    Participant

I don’t know, maye *I’m* the one that’s defective – but I’ve worn the Mag 3 times; 3rd time was for 24 hours…I didn’t feel anything to be honest. I think I’d seen some folks mention they could feel the current but I didn’t feel anything.

The bigger disappointment though – is that when I went to put it on for the 4th time, I noticed the copper plating cracked and is coming off =( Copper Plating cracked

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

We have learned that some of the magnets from the first batch burnt during manufacture. You can see the black charring where the copper has separated in the attached picture. Although not all the pieces were defective, we returned the entire batch for replacement to make sure no more were remaining in our stock.

We will replace your Mag-Volt at no cost. Send us a note on the support email [email protected] so we can access your purchase history.

Regarding the lack of sensations, this would be in the form of subtle feedback you may or may not feel. The measurable current averages about .75 volts +- .15 for the highest reading of .9 volts for relatively weak current. However, the magnets are strong, so it depends on the sensitivity of the individual.

I felt a clear difference in the first two days of wearing which manifested as powerful erections in the morning with a larger scrotal volume perceived as a considerably tighter fit of the Mag-Volt. For this reason, we recommend testing the size for a few days before cutting the silicone tube shorter for a tighter fit as it will fluctuate.

The other noticeable difference was a considerably larger flaccid those first few days and slowly diminished over the rest of the week. I continue to wear the device, but the described effects have since subsided.

homoerotique
    Participant

That’s why I said I think *I* might be defective 😉
    Thank you for such fantastic customer service, as always!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Yes of course and you’re most welcome!

Dp6stealth
    Participant

So I didn’t feel anything either. Also,   One of the retaining washers keeps coming off. So while I’m wearing it it actually comes off which is frustrating

Dp6stealth
    Participant

here is what it looks like after it pops off.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

To fix this problem you can use two-part epoxy glue available at the local convenience store. Just a small dab on the end of the nipple which will also lubricate the tube so that it slides easily over the nipple high point. Once in position, roll the O-ring up into the groove up against the magnet.

After the glue has set-up you will not be able to pull the tube off even if you tried. We would do this for you at the factory but then it would not be possible to shorten the tube for a tighter fit if needed.

I just started to wear the Mag-Volt again since a couple of days and although I don’t feel any tingling as some report, I definitely do notice more frequent and much harder erections with a larger flaccid hang as well.

I got excited all over again because it re-confirmed for me how well the product works!

StephenM
    Participant

Hello Stealthman and all,
    The epoxy worked perfectly to affix the Sterling and Copper magnet ends to the nipple stub!!!
    The MagVolts are sure fun!

Weekend washing of my old, old car (all steel) proved hilarious as my MagVolt locked my clothed crotch to the door and side panels in an unplanned buffing of the carnuba wax. Who knew MagVolts could help shine a car?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

ahhhh haha.. too funny mate!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics