Looking for what to expect

Home Forums Stealth Products Looking for what to expect

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Zak
    Participant

Hi all, I finally got my set up to where I can wear my innerwear+ sabre skin all day. I use two 24 retainer bands on top of each other behind my glands to stop slippage and it works. I am day 3 of this set up. I did buy some 22 retainer bands to put at the base of my shaft to allow gland engorgement.

Now I started this venture because I experience annoying turtling (I had to de-turtle myself a lot throughout the day) and didn’t like my flaccid length when not turtled. So I found innerwear and hoped this will fix my problem.

So I am looking to see when I should start to see improvements? I assume at least a month of wearing should yield some results? Does keeping myself engorged help with a longer flaccid state? I would hope after at least a month of consistent wear when I remove the innerwear at the end of the day my penis wouldn’t  retract back the short length. Which as of now this happens.

Thanks for any feedback you can give.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Zak,

Thanks for your comments.

Yes, you can use the components in different combinations to suit your purpose. Ideally you would not experience any slippage with just the Innerwear, a single spandex sleeve and retainer band. You can work with what you have and then make your next size selection based on what you think will improve your experience over what you have now. These decisions are based on personal observation so pay close attention while evaluating the performance day to day.

Yes, I understand how irritating the sensation of retraction can be. You should be including some manual jelqs and stretching as well to counter this tendency. The Corkscrew will also be useful to actively stretch the penis for more active extension training. Of course, the new Vac-Hanger will be of great benefit for the most intensive hanging sessions and longer duration low intensity training as well.

The penis will be trained over time to hang longer but for the best results you should be including the above mentioned exercises for a more complete and holistic approach to your PE regime.

All the best.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics