Long time no see – post COVID life

Home Forums Casual Talk Long time no see – post COVID life

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hey gang. I realized that since the whole pandemic began, I haven’t really been on the forum AT ALL! How is everyone doing? All healthy aim assuming.

Let’s get the ball rolling (pardon my pun) and start talking about all of these important life topics again. The amazing Stealth products, our dicks, sex lives, PE,  relationships, and just enjoy chatting and asking answering questions. I’ve had great success with penis enlargement exercises and am always happy to talk about it or give tips from my experience. I’m also open to talking about relationships (I’ve got some counseling experience). I always say my crotch is an open book. So let’s go!

tidy
    Participant

Hey Christian, thanks for your post. I ordered the Stealth and I am currently waiting for it to arrive. I am hoping the Stealth will help with my ED. I live in British Columbia, Canada. Getting very frustrated with my ED.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Have you tried using zinc? My urologist recommended it to me. Also testosterone injections help. I’ve heard that doing squats and thrusts help with testosterone and ED.

tidy
    Participant

I am currently on testosterone injections. I have not heard of Zinc helping with ED, but I will look into it.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

The other night I was having a rough time staying up (side effect of high blood pressure and medicine). So my wife focused on dry humping and gave me an epic hand job. She got me rock hard and I left her limping. A win win situation.

I don’t know your relationship situation, but with my wife being committed to both of us being fulfilled (just as I am) it helps with erection issues.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Sounds fun indeed!

While living in India I experimented with testosterone for a bit. It literally put a hop in my step with an urge to run up steps rather than walk. Felt 20 years younger and a lot hornier too.

Tidy… many guys report being aroused throughout the day wearing Stealth. I know this from my own experience. The novel sensation of a sporting a substantially larger flaccid with outside interest from others as well is quite a turn-on.

There is a clear psychological impact which may contribute to channeling positive energy towards resolving ED if it is not a physical issue that is causing problems.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I’ve found that wearing Stealth makes me aroused more throughout the day. It’s like having constant stimulation to your dick. Like a nice cock hug all day long. And that’s not a bad thing!

tidy
    Participant

Yeah I love the feel of the innerwear and how my package looks bigger.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Tidy, here is the awesome thing about Stealth: all that bulge is basically ALL YOU! Stealth just helps you stay at your fullest flaccid stretch.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics