Innerwear Issues

Home Forums Stealth Products Innerwear Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cloudstrife1
    Participant

Sometimes my innerwear fall off. when doing exercises. Is there something I can do about this. Or do i need to buy again. When doing nothing or sleeping it still stays on.

Thx

Picture under its about the same length My innerwear gets.

Gherron
    Participant

Squats and bending forward creates a stronger retraction of the penis.  That’s probably when your head is slipping back inside the sleeve.  It looks like you may need a smaller silicone ring during those activities.  I ended up getting a custom order with a size 22 ring and a size 30 sleeve.

I think you should definitely send a message to customer support and get Bruce’s opinion.  He has been very helpful for me.  I bet he could give you a good idea of how many sizes to change the ring based upon your pic.

Hope that helps!

cloudstrife1
    Participant

Thank you for you reply,

Size 22 do u mean F22, (or the retainer band) I have the F26,  When I Did measure before buying the innerwear around 10 times, and all the time it comes on the F26 for girt. I dont know If i need a F22 or the F24.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by cloudstrife1.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by cloudstrife1.

cloudstrife1
    Participant

If I use the sleeve and fold it, and use the retainer band over the glans it stays in place right now afther working out. but the innerwear goes a little over the glans not behind it I dont know it then not working

Whaim
    Participant

The letters refer to the length and numbers to the girth.

I also wear an F26, but there is no room for my head to retract or to gather that much extra fabric.  Even with an girth 28, which I also have for after workouts, I could never gather that much around the silicone ring.

It can be hard to adequately measure because often just touching yourself to get the measurement can cause a small amount of plumping.  I know I originally ordered a C30 and had lots of issues until I realized I needed one that was both longer and thinner.

The picture certainly looks like you would need a smaller girth, at the very least for the silicone portion of the innerwear.  I would email the support email back and ask for Stealthman, he will help get you sorted.

cloudstrife1
    Participant

This tread can be closed. The problem is solved Been helped by e-mail.

Thank you for it. And good support.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Good to hear your issue has been successfully resolved CS1

We can leave the thread up for reference if others experience a similar problem.

Just to clarify. The Retainer Bands are available in all 12 girths 18 thru 40 and have no bearing on the length as the same applies to all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics