Inbetween sizes???

Home Forums Stealth Products Inbetween sizes???

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

isaacssp
    Participant

Dudes,

I purchased the original inner wear about a year ago. It fit ok. I found that it was tight on my sheath and after about 2hrs when I went to urinate I found my glands purple or blue. It was also incredibly difficult to urinate with. So I only wore it on and off, and not for longer periods of time. I lost that piece some how, maybe at the gym. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’ve been wanting a new one but no matter how many times I’ve measured, according to their directions, I still end up at the same size to order. I emailed to ask if there were any tips, tricks, or suggestions. I got no response.

I finally ordered but upped my girth 1 size. I was already on the high end of the previous measurements anyway. Now, I just slip through it the second I sit down, even with the extra pieces on.

What are my options here? Any advice guys?

rick
    Participant

I struggled with sizing and what I finally did was take the small size one and find something to stretch it just a bit tabasco bottle long neck beer bottle, etc I had to work at that with one for about 2 or 3 days and got a perfect fit. It took a little time but worked well for me. Good luck

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Bruce from sizing (stealthman) will probably hop on this thread soon. He may be able to order you a custom piece.

What size have you been wearing?

isaacssp
    Participant

Thanks! I hadn’t thought about a bottle for stretching it.

By measurement I should wear a B24 (I ordered this size the first time round). I ordered a B26 this time. Which fits really nicely until I sit down.

I saw that he replied in another post. I sent him a direct message. Hopefully he’ll reply.

rhanna123
    Participant

Dude I’m right there with you. I initially bought a C22 but it’s been a bit short.  Got a D22 and found it to be just a bit long. Literally right between the two sizes. Hopefully stealthman can help out with thus.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

It might be that you guys need a tapered stealth, or some other style of fit. Take your measurements at the base, midpoint, and just behind the glans and make sure to talk to Bruce about getting a custom Stealth made. I suspect that may be what you guys need. I’ve had one for a while, and it works pretty well.

Good luck 🙂

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Sorry, I am late to the party here!

As a general practice I would recommend making size adjustments based on the fit of the Innerwear you have on hand. We know precisely how much each size up or down in length or girth is, so this is more accurate than remeasuring which is bound to be influenced by the interpretation of method and technique when following the written instructions.

The first question I have when a user reports slippage back inside the sleeve is whether the Innerwear has been set-up properly. Often is the case, guys will get the sleeve inside out. This is typically only possible when the baseband has not been folded twice due to the logo being obviously amiss when rightsize out, if not folded. Whereas, inside out with no folds the logo seems to be ok as it is still visible, albeit… upside down.

The problem with having no folds of the baseband and sleeve section turned inside out, one… the overall length becomes longer which contributes to slippage, particularly when sitting, but more critically, the silicone ring is facing outwards which ends up rolling back under itself as the glans easily slides past to retract back inside the sleeve.

This would be the first problem to eliminate before moving into the specifics of sizing and potentially a custom tapered sleeve.

We have a demo video that clarifies the correct set-up, however, it must be sent as a link to your email via DropBox as it has been banned from YouTube. You can shoot me a message at the support email [email protected] if you need the link.

What I can offer here is a couple of pics to show the difference between inside out with no folds…

inside out

and right side out with the proper folds…

Hope that clarifies the first step in troubleshooting an improper fit.

Let me know how you make out once you have clarified this aspect.

isaacssp
    Participant

Thanks for responding @Stealthman. I emailed you on the info link. I do wear the innerwear correctly.

rhanna123
    Participant

@stealthman i have a strapless sleeve. As far as being inside out, it says “stealth” on one side and “d22” on the other. I’m assuming the “stealth” side is the proper orientation?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Yes, the STEALTH logo should be facing outwards on top. The size code, of course.. will then be on the inside.

maduke3
    Participant

@stealthman  i’ve just order two innnerware today and I’ve been reading some of the difficulties people have had putting the device on for the first time.  I saw in your reponse on July 20, 2020 at 8:56 am that you can share some demo video that clarifies the correct set-up.  How can i get ahold of these videos?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello Maduke3,

Yes, the demo videos with live model are very helpful to better understand the method of putting on to wear the devices.

Here is the link to the demo video for the inner wear with attached ball band…

https://stealthformen.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Innerwear.mov

and Corkscrew…

https://stealthformen.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Corkscrew.mov

All the best!

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Stealth Man.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Stealth Man.

maduke3
    Participant

@stealthman thanks for the videos as they are very helpful. I received the innnerware today and with the video I was able to wear the innnerware without too much difficultly putting it on for the first time. I’ve worn it for about two hours now and so far, so good.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Excellent…. sounds good.

Be sure to experiment with the components in different combinations as you gain more experience and the fabric break-in for a more comfortable fit. For example you may not require to layer the spandex sleeves at first when the material is brand new with a snug fit. As time goes on you can layer one spandex sleeve and then a second depending on your preference.

All the best!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics