I’m lost

Home Forums Penis Enlargement I’m lost

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

IntactSkin
    Participant

ok.  I have had my equipment a week.  I am at a loss for what to do.  I have put on the tan and black sheething and then put on the outerwear.   I also tried to corkscrew.   Both ended up falling off from losing the semi erection I had.  Please help.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

IntactSkin,

The inner wear should go on first then if you like you can layer one or both of the spandex sleeves on top with the Retainer Band worn at the base of the shaft or directly behind the glans. You will probably only want to wear the inner wear with the Corkscrew on top.

Most uncut guys retract the foreskin within the sheath and seat the silicone ring directly behind the glans for a secure fit. However some guys do wear it with the foreskin left covering the glans so you will want to experiment with that.

Let me know what size you are wearing and how it is going after more experimentation as suggested above.

IntactSkin
    Participant

Well, I have tried multiple times.   The thing keeps sliding off.  I get hard to put it on.   Then a few minutes later I get soft and it all falls off.  Seriously?!?   This shit only happens to me.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Stealthman gives great advice. If it fits with an erection but not without, did you measure hard or soft. Since we don’t live with constant erections (if so, see your doctor and BRAG) measuring with a bones is going to give a wrong size. It sounds like it could either be a size issue or penis shape (stealth can make a custom fit). I know we all hate to hear it could be a size issue. Not your dick but the Stealth ?.

If you have questions you can feel free to message me.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Yes its true, you need to take the measurements when you are completely flaccid and fully stretched.

If you ordered the size according to your semi erect condition it will slip off as you shrink to the completely flaccid state. Same with setting up the Corkscrew, once you start to lose your semi you will lose the secure grip and slippage becomes and issue.

You could experiment with setting up a tighter fit with the coils at the base of the shaft to help maintain engorgement.

Some guys order two sizes, one for regular wear and a second size for maintaining post pump engorgement.

I am just curious as the the size you are wearing now as the dynamics can be quite different depending on the size you are working with.

27spider
    Participant

My first size was an A24  Finding the correct size is not easy .  This inner wear was too tight , was never able to get it on ,  and ended up removing the silicone end ring .  The strap is also way too tight and the snaps dig in ( maybe an option of snap/no snap .  I have never used the snaps or maybe make the loop one size with snaps to adjust the size, just a though.   I then ordered an A28 .  This was better, I was able to get it on but the A28 band was too loose and had issue using the facilities. I next ordered a A30 , the fit was more comfortable but the head ring was too big and I would slip out of the device .  My last order was a B28 .  I thought the length would help stretch me all day but the fit was way to tight and its very difficult to get on .  I don’t understand why its not the same size as the A28 in girth , it fit more like the A24.  What I end up using is the A28 with the A24 band .  Even a smaller band would help from slipping though and I always remove the band when using the facilities .  I probably have more issues than most here because I am post prostate cancer surgery .

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I have replaced a smaller stealth with a larger  stealth due to enlargement exercises and as a result had 2 different size retainer bands. I use the smaller band behind my glans. It works really well to avoid turtling. My next purchase will be a custom fit to work with the taper of my shaft due to a torpedo shape. I would suggest ordering a custom fit next time.

Also, bear in mind that the product is typically tight for a week or two. The material starts to give a little after that. Think new jeans.

Stealth has a good customer service and sizing expert team that can help you out if you have further sizing problems. As guys sometimes we like to do it all, but utilize every service that offer. And thank God for these forums. I have gotten great help from the other guys on here!

I hope the new size goes well for you.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

27 Spider… I salute your persistence.  

Sounds like you need the special order Extension Sleeve which is the sheath only version of the Stealth Regular with ball band. This would eliminate at least half of your issues you describe.

I would need to know your girth measurement at the base, mid shaft and behind the glans to ensure you have the proper fit the entire shaft length to eliminate most if not all the other problems as well.

You can contact support at the [email protected] email for making arrangements to shop you out the custom Extension Sleeve free of charge.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Christian,

Thanks for your continued input and support to the forum members here… much appreciated!

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hey, just happy to help out and pay it forward.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics