how to order custom stealths

Home Forums Stealth Products how to order custom stealths

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

brucex2
    Participant

How do you order custom stealths…my problem is large balls and all 3 that I have ordered so far does not surround them and slips off before I can insert my penis …any custom slings made…or I need help sizing

Jhark
    Participant

Hi Brucex2,

I recently had to order a custom stealth and it was super easy – I would start by emailing the Stealth team at [email protected]. I would explain to them your issue and they can tell you what info they need from you to custom size your Stealth based on your specific issues. I had to try two or three different size combinations before I found the perfect fit – and it was definitely worth the time and effort. The customer care team is usually very responsive and if not, Stealth Man here is a fantastic help as well. The other fellas here are great at answering questions too if all else fails. Hope you find the one that works for you, happy Stealthing!

brucex2
    Participant

Thanks for your reply….very helpful…I have tried emailing after getting a response in my email but no one has reached out to me again. Where and how did you get responses.  I have tried Bruce Cuma on his personal email and also the info on stealth….going on 6 times….anyone able to help me get through?

Thanks,

Brucex2

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hey Bruce,

I don’t know why we are having so much difficulty with the correspondence. I have been diligently answering your replies with no response. When we did connect after I sent you from my personal email I received the required information. I then sent you the tracking number which was followed up by your request for help at the support email, the PM here, and the personal e-mail. I immediately responded by sending you the tracking number for the order we processed at the support email and to the PM here. I will send again by personal email and trust that you receive your tracking number there. If that fails I will just send you the tracking number right here and delete it after you confirm you have got it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics