How long shall I wearing it daily ?

Home Forums Stealth Products How long shall I wearing it daily ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lee
    Participant

I just got mine stealth and I didn’t notice to tell what is the max hours to wear daily and can I wear it overnight ? Please advise thank you.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

You can consider the first month or so as a conditioning period during which time the sensitive skin may develop minor irritations and/or redness. When you notice  this occurring take a few hours or overnight to rest and recover before resuming to wear again.

The idea here is that the sooner you rest the sooner you can resume wearing. You can also experiment wearing the Innerwear to sleep and see how it goes.

Some guys move thru the conditioning period with ease while others may need to take more time and care.

After you pass thru this you can pretty much wear it 24/7.

Whaim
    Participant

I wake up, take a shower, put it on, and wear it all day till about bed time.  I really love wearing it at this point, I almost can’t imagine going out without it on.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Stealth enthusiasts have literally mentioned a number of times “I never leave home without it” and for the first 4-5 years I also never left home without it and even at night, it was important for me to wake up with it on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics