Heating pad

Home Forums Stealth Products Heating pad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

GrowerToShower
    Participant

Hi! Is there any more info on the Graphene heating pad?  How long are the different sizes? Exact length would be better than getting a penis length interval, because one would know how much gripping space would be left for manual stretches or hanging. Is the heating only towards the inside of the closed pad or does it go the other way too? (would it heat the balls if the penis hangs down in front of the balls with the pad on?). Will the 45 degree setting reach all the internals at 45 degrees or would it be some loss of heat along the way from the outside to the inside of the penis?

best regards

GrowerToShower
    Participant

They also seem to have different girths on the picures, so i wonder also about the widths?

best regards

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello GTS,

Sorry for the late reply.

We have 3 size options…

small = 4” x 7”
    medium = 5” x 8”
    large = 6” x 9”

It is important that you have the correct size as too large can be very cumbersome.

The heat is directed to the inside with an insulated layer to prevent it from radiating outwards.

For me the highest setting gets too hot very fast and I need to step it down a level to medium.

Regarding the instructions… this needs to be updated to 5 minutes for preheating or even skipped altogether as the temp will be hot enough while wearing in no time…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics