Has anyone showered wearing the innerwear?

Home Forums Casual Talk Has anyone showered wearing the innerwear?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ljones420
    Participant

I wear my innerwear for a couple days in a row but take it off to shower but would like wear it a week or so but not sure about it being wet after a shower. If you haven’t already wear it over night it feels great.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I have never showered and then let the Innerwear dry while wearing it. Mind you, I have received feedback from a few others who have tried this and reported back that it was fine. I personally think it would be a bit too soggy for my sensibilities. However, it would definitely speed up the break-in process to create an individual form fit much faster.

Just be aware that if you jump right into wearing 24/7, without taking notice during the initial conditioning period, the sensitive skin of the frenulum may become irritated, and if so, you will need to take a break. Tip: the sooner you rest the sooner you can resume wearing again.

Another key point to remember, irritation and redness will more likely occur when the excess skin of the frenulum is left outside between the silicone ring and glans. The underwear and pants will compress the glans against the silicone ring to pinch the exposed skin and then rub back and forth as you walk.

So it is very important to pull the skin back inside the sleeve.

You can do this by holding the underside of the silicone ring with one hand while using the other to pull the skin at the base of the shaft to draw the excess skin back inside the sleeve.

This will seat the silicone ring directly behind the glans to eliminate skin which otherwise gets irritated.

ljones420
    Participant

I would like to wear my for a week or so too but after reading replies here I take it off then put it back on after shower. Yes I sleep with mine on every night. I wore it to the YMCA and in the change room I got some looks but one guy actually ask what it was so I explained it to him and told how good it felt so he said he was going go home and order one, next time I see him I’ll ask if he did.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Thats amazing, very gutsy… I am impressed!

How was your experience wearing after the shower and letting it dry with it on?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics