Graphene Heat Pad – Button/Indicator Light

Home Forums Stealth Products Graphene Heat Pad – Button/Indicator Light

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

phxchris18
    Participant

For the Graphene Heat Pad, when plugged I press the button and the color around the logo changes from red, blue, green. Red is warm. What are the  applications for the other colors?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello @phxchris18

Begin by pressing the on button for two seconds and you will get the red colour which is “high”, press again for blue which is “medium”, and again for green which is “low”.

Far Infra-red heat is not as “hot” to the touch as lower vibrational frequencies. However, you can wrap the pad tightly and “preheat” for 20-30 minutes before use and it will feel plenty hot. Make sure you also wrap tightly on your penis for a hotter feel as well. Note after using the temperature of the penis which will be thoroughly heated up as the FIR penetrates deep into the tissues for remodelling  go the collagen microstructures

I personally cannot take the high setting as it gets too hot for me when preheated in this way.

FortuneFinder
    Participant

Is the heat pad supposed to be used before or after a stretching session?

FortuneFinder
    Participant

Also, what are the instructions for using this? It came with no paperwork. Is it rechargeable? Does it need to be used plugged in? Give some I do about this and how to use it.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

yes, we sort of rushed this out for the Vac-Hanger owners. The VH user manual mentions using the FIR heat pad before session work to “warm up” the tissues and after session end to “warm down” for about 10 minutes each.

You can also use the heat pad during the hanging session but I personally find it a bit tedious and with the heat pad overlapping the rubber components which makes them too soft… so you want to use caution and include clear tape to secure the Vac-Seal onto the Chamber as added measure of insurance.

The unit is powered by plugging the USB-A to Micro plug into the port of your computer or a 110 adapter.

To turn the device on, hold the power button down for 3 seconds for a continuous RED light setting shows for “high”. Press the button again for the BLUE setting which is “medium” and again for the GREEN setting which is “low”.

Red setting is 55 degree celsius

Blue setting is 45 degrees celsius

Green setting is 35 degrees celsius

The Far InfraRed wave length is cooler that radiant heat, however, if you want a hotter feel you can wrap the pad tightly and preheat for 20-30 minutes before wearing.

You can also wear it with a tighter more secure fitting on the shaft for the hotter sensation but be careful that you do not burn yourself as such high temperatures are not required.

After use, note the deep heat penetration to realize how effective it is.

I hope that answers all your questions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics