Getting results

Home Forums Casual Talk Getting results

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tonyo51165
    Participant

Hi….newbie here….I just got mine yesterday and wore it for the first time today. The sole purpose of getting it was to help with ridding it of turtling. I wasn’t blessed with an overly large penis….quite small actually…how long did it take on average to maybe start seeing results as far as not turtling when not wearing it? I’m pretty sure I won’t see much growth results, as long as I can get it to stop turtling. Thanks in advance for your advise.

Stealth for Men
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the forums.

The highly dynamic size fluctuations of the flaccid penis makes it hard to define gains in concrete terms. For example, you will notice immediate gains as soon as you take the innerwear off for the first time. The question then becomes but for how long do these gains last and after how many hours of training before they can be considered permanent.

Again, as you can imagine there are no clearly defined parameters that one can promise as everyone is different as far as age, body type/response, diet/nutrition, and not least of all smoking and drinking habits which can have a profound effect on vascular function.

It is a well known fact in the PE world that some are guys are hard gainers while other make substantial gains in short order with minimal effort. So it is a journey that requires some observation and adjustments made based on your personal experience to optimize said results.

I would recommend at least to include a manual jelq routine to aid and assist in attaining your goals, in fact I would look at it the other way around and say that the Innerwear is more of an aid to make permanent gains from your jelqing routine. The idea being that the constant 24/7 “passive” extension is highly effective for cellular remodelling between jelq sessions. The ultimate aim being erect gains which then have a substantial impact the flaccid condition to hang heavier with less tendency to hyper-retract or “turtle”.

Then, depending on your motivation, you can add other tools and methods such as the Corkscrew for “active” extension for 2-8 hours at a stretch depending on the time required to reach fatigue. From there you might want to include high intensity/short duration hanging methods such as Vac-Hanging for which we will soon be offering the most advanced design available for this type of device. Pumping of course in another possibility if you happen to become more ambitious as a result of making noticeable gains… which, as you can imagine, is the biggest motivation of all.

Having said that, we see guys upsize their Innerwear on a regular basis with subsequent purchases over time. How many are making gains as a result of the Innerwear alone is hard to say. But certainly upsizing will occur as the penis is trained to remain in the extended condition easier over time.

If you just want to enjoy maintaining flaccid extension by wearing the Innerwear  alone… that too is perfectly fine. No need to adopt any routine or exercise regime if it doesn’t suit you.

Enjoyment is the key to a happy life, which in the end… is all that matters.

Tonyo51165
    Participant

Thanks for the reply….I do have a slight problem with irritation. After wearing it for awhile the shaft right behind the glans get irritated. I do a lot of driving, so I’m sitting a lot. Could that be part of the reason and is there something I can do to get less irritation?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Tony,

Irritation will typically occur on the sensitive skin of the frenulum located behind the glans on the underside of the shaft.

However, “on the shaft right behind the glans” might suggest that the irritation is occurring on the top side behind the coronal ridge of the glans?

For now I will assume that it is the skin of the frenulum that is being irritated. In which case, the underwear and pants will apply pressure on the glans which  pinches the frenulum between the silicone ring. Movement then causes a rubbing action back and forth, typically when walking, which results in the skin becoming irritated.

To avoid this, start by tucking the skin past the silicone ring. However, this may not be sufficient, so you can hold the underside of the silicone ring with one hand while using the other to pull the skin at the base of the shaft near the ball-sack. This will effectively draw the skin back inside the sleeve. The silicone ring will then be seated directly behind the glans thereby eliminating any chance for pinching with subsequent rubbing action to cause irritation.

If you are in fact experiencing irritation on the top side of the shaft behind the glans… I would think that the same corrective measures would resolve the problem.

You can send me a message at the support email [email protected] where I can send the demo link via WeTransfer to your email. This video will give you a better visual on this proper set-up for the best performance and also the above described method for drawing the excess skin back down the sleeve.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics