Fun story

Home Forums Stealth Products Fun story

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gherron
    Participant

Hey, all!  I’ve been working with Bruce to finally hone in on an appropriate size for my Innerwear.  Happily, my latest custom order arrived this week (it’s actually an extension sleeve rather than he regular Innerwear) and it seems to fit comfortably with only the rare case when the head slips inside.  I can now wear it from dawn to bedtime.

My confidence has grown a good bit as well. With the enhanced flaccid length combined with my recent diet (20 pounds with 10 more to go!), I worked up the nerve to put on the sleeve while my wife was in the bathroom with me.

She watched while I put it on. As I was sliding on the spandex sleeve, I looked up to see her staring and smiling.

I said, “What?”, starting to get embarrassed.

She quickly replied, “No, nothing!  It’s just really impressive.  I think they should sell some that glow in the dark.  Ooh, ochanges color like a mood ring!”

I grinned and said, “Well, I hope you don’t need the sleeve to change colors to see what ‘mood’ I’m in.  Nature kind of made guys with a built-in mood display.”

She laughed, stared a bit more and made me keep it on when I came to bed tonight, so she could….play.  WooHoo!  😳

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Congrats on the weight loss!

Actually, we hear from girlfriends and wives on occasion who want to make purchases for their boyfriend or husband. They find the idea to be exciting and fun. Some ask to see more pictures of the models we have on file so it’s definitely a turn on for them.

Enjoy!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics