Fit up questions.

Home Forums Stealth Products Fit up questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rneveau0806
    Participant

Hello gents,

I haven’t had my stealth for very long. So far it seems to function the way it should. A bit snug feeling but I may just be sensitive.

I’m thinking about getting a longer one to get closer to my erect length. My flaccid length has such a wide variation that I don’t know if the one I have “helps “. Would there be a problem with that?

Is there a modification that I can make to adapt the strap to my testicals? I can get it to wrap up and snap ( before the snap broke) but one always sneaks out and rides up by the base of my penis.They tend to ride higher in general, is there a method of permanently rearranging them to hang? I was hoping the strap would do that. If not, is there a downside to the strapless model?

how hard is the corkscrew supposed to tug? If I give it a good crank it tends to pull just a bit of the top of the gland inside the ring. If I back it off just a bit is it still as effective?

thanks!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello!

The Innerwear may be a bit snug fitting at first. However, it will break-in for a more comfortable fit after a week or so of use. During this time, you should remain alert to any discomfort or irritation that can develop during the conditioning period and rest for a few hours or overnight before resuming to wear. The sooner you rest the sooner you can resume wearing again. Of course, if it is obviously too tight you should not wear it if it is uncomfortable and look at a resize.

If you attempt to wear a size that extends to the full erect length you will experience slippage of the glans back inside the sleeve and/or wrinkling of the fabric sleeve wall. This occurs when you sit as it causes the penis to retract when the pelvis shifts back and the hips rotate forward. When extended to the erect length you will not be able to urinate without experiencing a great deal of pain which causes an reflexive contraction to immediately stop the flow. You definitely need some space for the flaccid penis to retract to some extent in order to avoid these problems.

The plastic snap buttons are tested 3x before passing QC… unfortunately, as in your case, they can pop off on occasion. If your is broke and you prefer to have them then you can contact the support email at [email protected] to resolve the matter.

If you find the ball band does not keep the balls from retracting and is more of a nuisance then the strapless version is a good option. The only drawback here is that the sleeve will not provide space for the ballsack to hang along the base of the shaft. The ball band version has the hole for the baseband cut-out which creates a shorter length of the sleeve along the underside of the penis. However, if it is a bother you have the advantage of folding the base of the sleeve to effectively control the sleeve length which makes for a sturdier section of sleeve wall at the base of the shaft.

I can send you links to a demo video on how to efficiently put on and wear the Corkscrew via DropBox… just send a request sent to the support email.

rneveau0806
    Participant

Thank you for responding so quickly.

I f there is no effective way to stop the retraction issue I think I will go with a strapless model.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

For now the strapless is the way to go and some guys prefer it over the ballband version. Contact the support email for pictures of both so you can see the difference. We have been testing a fully adjustable ball band that uses velcro as an attachment method. But this is out of reach for now due to the coronavirus matter with travel bans. Let’s hope that this crisis gets sorted out soon and everything gets back to normal.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics