Diameter of corkscrew and its endcaps?

Home Forums Stealth Products Diameter of corkscrew and its endcaps?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

GrowerToShower
    Participant

Hi! What is the diameter of each corkscrew coil (not the girth)? What is the inner diameter of the end caps on the corkscrew?

Also, is there a downside to buying a slightly larger girth for the corkscrew than the broadest part of your innerwear, just to be able to slide it on easily? Will that make the tightening of the corkscrew harder or more time consuming once its on or more time consuming to relax it and put it on the shaping tube afterwards?

best regards

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello GrowerToShower,

Not exactly clear which measurements you would like. I am assuming the inner diameter of the coil for each size?

18- 26mm, 20-28mm, 22-30mm, 24-32mm, 26-34mm, 28-36mm, 30-38mm, 32-40mm, 34-42mm, 36-44mm, 38-46mm, 40-48mm.

The end caps are solid so they have no inside diameter so I assume you mean the I.D of the rubber tube and O.D of the end cap?… if so, it is about a 3.85mm for the insert section of the end cap into the 3mm open ID of the tube after heat shrinking.

The Corkscrews are slightly oversized when fitted over Innerwear of the same size. In which case, you could go for a size smaller if you want a snugger fit from the get go, which… if needed, can be screwed down into place on the shaft as if threading a nut over a bolt. One would then need less tightening of the coils when twisting down to make a tighter fit.

However, the smaller sizes such as the 18-20-22 girths have less latitude than say the larger 36-38-40 girth in which 2mm diameter or 1/4″ in circumference makes relatively less difference… whereas, the smaller sizes  2mm is more significant.

GrowerToShower
    Participant

Thank you Stealth man!
    No, I mean the outer diameter of the rubber tubing around the lead. Im trying to asses how many mm it would add on each side of the penis after its on. I could not find any detailed descriptions of this kind in the product page. Also, if one needs to buy spare rubber end caps I wonder what inside diameter they should have, to fit snuggly on a cut end.

best regards

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Right, that was a lingering thought floating in the back of my mind… that you might be after the cap size that is required to fit the coil.

The kit actually comes with a spare end cap that you can use to seal the wire after cutting coils off with a box cutter to make it shorter.

The wire after encasing with double-layer, glue lined adhesive, polyolefin food grade, heat shrink tube is 7.55 mm thick. The spare PVC end cap included with the kit has an I.D. of 6.5 mm

Here is the video link to removing coils with the box cutter which is extremely easy to do…

https://stealthformen.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/remove-coils.mov

If you have any further questions… gust let me know!

Mickey Den
    Participant

Hi, Can you please repost how to remove coil video? Thanks. This link doesnt work.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Mickey…

Here is the link to the demo video for removing coils…

https://stealthformen.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/remove-coils.mov

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics