Demo videos… ???

Home Forums Stealth Vac-Hanger Pro Demo videos… ???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Customer Questions
    Participant

Hi Stealth Man,

I received the Vac Hanger. Thank you.

Observations and Questions

I am reading through the manual carefully. But, to be honest, it’s not clear to me what the objective is for the different instructions that are provided.

With the various options/scenarios, I have no idea what to do, what to do first, what to do second… I’m pretty confused. So perhaps you can summarize it for me/us users like this:

1) If you want to primarily increase length, do this.

2) If you want to primarily increase girth, do this.

3) Etc

And then, would it be possible to have one of your team members do an entire video showing the exact instructions on how to do everything? As in step-by-step? I am not particularly excited about watching someone’s penis on video, however, figuring out how to do this right and safely, and effectively is way more important to me, so I would eagerly watch if you were to create this for us.

I think video instructions would go a long way to helping me/users figure out how to do this and do it right.

Thinking out loud here… thanks,

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Good to hear your initial feedback.

​Firstly, yes… we will be making a comprehensive series of video instructions once I get back to the factory on the 18th of this month.

​The idea behind the user manual is to provide 4 basic methods for setting up the device. It will be up to the user to experiment and find out through the process of experience which method they prefer. I find that I generally stick with a particular method for a couple of weeks and then make some adjustments for a different feel which may include the use of a different size chamber. Further down the road as you gain more experience the options are exponential for fine tuning the set-up to meet your unique creative impulses.

​Right now, as a beginner, the choices are certainly wide open and which path to follow to the top of the mountain will not be exactly clear. However as you endeavour on your journey specific paths will open up for passing certain sections before a plateau is reached, where, again… various options will present themselves with false starts and resets along way to becoming an expert climber, or in this case… expert hanger.

​For the most part, the kit is an extension training device designed for making length gains, however, as mentioned in the manual, you can incorporate the advanced techniques for bundling and fulcrum hanging for some emphasis on girth gains as well.

​I appreciate your thoughts and will include this post as “customer questions” on the Stealth forums so that you can follow along for updates on the video instructions that are coming soon.

All the best!

FortuneFinder
    Participant

I am following up to see if specific Vac Hanger Pro videos are available yet.

I am wanting to see specific step-by-step instructional videos showing how to do the specific methods.

Please let me know!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, we are working on these. Here are some temporary links for now.

to the unboxing…

https://we.tl/t-M6ZEwqzsjr

and setting up for method #1…

https://we.tl/t-clZLahdYPv

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Method #2 with Glans-Cap…

https://we.tl/t-tdOiHVDvvQ

FortuneFinder
    Participant

Can you repost the links to these videos? They have expired. I will download them more quickly this time. Thanks

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

hi,

You can find the links to these videos in the first post of the Vac-Hanger topic…

Vac Hanger Videos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics