Correct Innerwear Size

Home Forums Stealth Products Correct Innerwear Size

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Gherron
    Participant

Just a couple of noob questions regarding sizing.  I want to make sure I got the right one so it does what it should.

Girth

I assume the sheath and silicone ring should be tight enough that the head is cool and somewhat engorged but if it is turning blue or purple, that is too tight.  Is that correct?

Length

So I put the Innerwear on and it feels nice but with the ring directly behind my glans, the other end of the sheath does not go all the way to the base of my penis (doesn’t make it to the pelvic bone or even fat pad, nor does it quite reach to the start of the scrotum). Should I get a longer to kind of maintain a consistent lengthening stretch?  I didn’t know if that was the intent of the Innerwear or if stretching length was only handled by the Corkscrew.

Thanks for any help!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The silicone ring should fit comfortably behind the glans without causing excess engorgement and purple coloring. When your Innerwear is brand new and you wear the sleeves and Retainer Band before they have been broken in for a more comfortable fit, you may experience excessive engorgement. In which case, give it some time and alternate the sleeves until they fit more loosely before layering on top of the Innerwear.

For length, it sounds as though you could use a size longer, however, it’s hard to say for sure without seeing a pic. If you are not comfortable posting here you can contact us at the support email for determining if a size adjustment would be the best option.

The folds of the baseband will provide the fabric as needed for the extra length when wearing the Corkscrew.

Akan1
    Participant

New to Stealth and have a similar question to Gherron. I currently have B26 strapless innerwear. Based on comments from other forums and an email from Bruce, I think I might need to go a size down in girth (I get some slippage throughout the day, though the retainer band helps).

I want to make sure the length is right as well. When I first put the innerwear on in the morning and the silicone ring is just below the head, the rest of the sheath covers most of the shaft, leaving about an ‘index finger width’ gap between the sheath and the fat pad. Is that correct?

Thanks for the help and I’m enjoying the product so far!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello Akan1… welcome!

If you are experiencing slippage it usually indicates that a smaller girth is required. One thing to note, if your shaft is wider at the base and midshaft you would be better suited for a custom tapered sleeve.

Another possibility is a relatively smooth transition from the coronal ridge of the glans to the shaft in which case a straight sleeve with a tighter fitting silicone ring would offer a more secure fit.

With respect to the gap at the base of the shaft. This can happen more so with the ES strapless version of the Innerwear due to the ballsack taking up space along the bottom portion of the shaft. You can fit the sleeve the entire shaft length but when the penis hangs in the downward six o’clock position, the sleeve will push back along the underside of the shaft deep into the ballsack if you wish to have no gap near the pubic area as you describe.

The Stealth Regular with ball band takes up 2cm at the base of the shaft with the lower section of the ball band going behind the ballsack. This creates space for the ballsack to hang as it normally would.

Which is better? Well, there are tradeoffs so you need to experiment in order to find out what you prefer.

Personally, I like to wear both equally and find that when I change it up for the strapless or going back to the ball strap, it feels like a new sensation which I prefer for a while until I change it up again 🙂

Another option with the strapless is to get a size up for a longer sleeve and fold it double at the base to get the desired length. But again, this requires experimentation on your part to discover what works best for you.

Akan1
    Participant

Thanks for the advice! I think I will definitely go for a size down in girth (I might’ve been a bit optimistic with my initial measurement) because I don’t think my base or mid shaft are any wider. I do like the strapless, and I think I will do some experimentation, but I just wanted to make sure having some gap isn’t a problem.

I also do want to experiment a bit more with the extension sheath. Have you had good experiences/feedback with that?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Akan1

The strapless version was available on request for the past 2-3 years, however, the demand became so frequent that we decided to make it available as a regular purchase on site.

Experimentation is the key to discover what works best.

I think that’s just par for the course when we are dealing with such a highly dynamic part of the anatomy, not to mention the variable size configurations of each individual and the personal preferences that come along with it too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics