Corkscrew Under Clothing

Home Forums Stealth Products Corkscrew Under Clothing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dickdc25
    Participant

Hey guys-

I’ve been wearing the inner wear on and off for a couple months now, loved it, so went for the corkscrew as well. I’ve been happy wearing it at home and would like to extend my use time to outside the house, but am having trouble wearing it discreetly.

I of course don’t mind a bulge, but with the screw on it looks more like a massive erection, which a bit bold for the grocery store.

Have tried to rein it in with underwear, but it doesn’t really fit in most of them  and ends up running down my leg anyway (I wear mostly briefs).

You guys have any tips? What underwear do you wear with, if any?

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I am just.confused on how to wear the dang thing. The videos  are less than helpful. I also use penis Professor  and their videostaff are great.  If anyone has any better videos I would really appreciate it.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

dickdc,

The Corkscrew is going to add quite a bit of bulk no doubt. Its not really a bulge enhancer in that sense but rather a more serious PE tool for lengthening the penis.

The only way to deal with it is the style and combination of clothing. I personally like wear the Corkscrew down the leg thru the underwear opening. The profile is slimmer this way rather than compacting the mass in any way for a bigger bulge. As I am looking for maximum stretch I don’t want to limit the extension as well.

I wear jeans and untucked button down shirt to fully conceal so I don’t have any problems whatsoever in that regard.

Best to experiment with different clothing combinations and drape with long shirts if you want full coverage.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Christian,

Sorry to say that we don’t have any more video uploaded as of yet.

The only real challenge that would prevent progression on the learning curve to mastering the use of the Corkscrew would be if the coils are simply too long to secure behind the glans or too tight to thread onto the shaft.

To make the Corkscrew wider in diameter you can simply unscrew the coils to open them up to the required girth. For length you can use a box cutter to remove coils one at a time to determine your preferred length. You can use the PVC end cap that is included in the kit to seal the wire.

Once you have the coil properly prepared it is relatively easy to put on and wear.

As seen in the demo clip… put one of the spandex sleeves halfway on the penis leaving the other end hanging off so that it can be used to thread the coil into place at the base of the penis. Then tighten the last two coils a bit with a screwing motion to semi secure in place and then remove the sleeve. You can fine tune the intensity of the coils grip behind the glans by tightening more. Finally you can adjust the tension of the coils along the entire shaft to more evenly distribute the load.

To remove simply loosen the coils and slide the coil off. You can reform the distorted Corkscrew after use on the reforming tube by screwing both ends at the same time with a compressing action in opposite directions to align the coils for the next Corkscrew session.

Its fairly straightforward so I suspect the Corkscrew might be too long which would definitely make it more challenging to put on. If you cannot pull the glans thru the coils you need to cut coils off one at a time until you can easily secure the last coil in place behind the glans. Don’t be afraid to go a couple of coils shorter and then spread the coils apart to extend the penis. This will make for a lighter Corkscrew that is easier to get on and conceal beneath clothing as well.

As mentioned there is a learning curve involved so make sure you experiment and develop the skill to make use of this device.

If you have any further questions I will be happy to offer more specific suggestions.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I only had a couple days to work with it before going on a 2 week work trip and didn’t want to wear it on 10 hour driving days or ever worse, going through the TSA at the airport. I will be home in a few days and can try experimenting with it. With Peter excercises I’ve another good inch during this trip. But hey, thanks for saying my fickle is uoo small for your product.  It was very helpful.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Agree that you need to have some time and space to get familiar with the proper use of the Corkscrew.

Do not wear the Corkscrew thru TSA or you will be pulled aside and searched for carrying a large metallic device in your pants.

The Corkscrews are made for maximum weight at a given size. However if you prefer a smaller lighter device it also includes a PVC end cap for sealing the wire after removing coils.

I personally prefer a lighter Corkscrew with 2 coils removed for the overall comfort and convenience that it offers over the weight of the full size unit. Worn this way the coils can be spread apart for the mechanical forces of extension to be applied.

You should not take this suggestion as an insult but rather an opportunity to experiment and find ways to get the best performance out of the device.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Stealth Man.

dickdc25
    Participant

Thanks Stealth Man

I may need to buy some looser jeans….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics