Corkscrew

Home Forums Stealth Products Corkscrew

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Crash
    Participant

I am pretty sure I am putting on the stealth correctly. After a few attempts I think I know what works for me. But for the life of me I am totally confused when it comes to the corkscrew. Am I missing something or is there a guide/video on how to put this thing on correctly for results?

Lay-mans terms I don’t understand the little instructional booklet that came with the corkscrew.

Thanks in advance!

M Lewis
    Participant

I believe that they can send you a video on proper installation and adjustment.  Once you get it on correctly, you will enjoy the stretch. It is definitely an adjustment period but my member adjusted rather quickly. It’s a fun addition.

Crash
    Participant

Yes a video would be very helpful!

Crash
    Participant

Found a video it was helpful. Thanks again for the reply M Lewis

tkstealth20
    Participant

I’d like some advice, too. The instructions for Innerwear were clear, it’s perfect and I think it’s great. However, the corkcrew with the same measurements and product code was too small in girth and too long in length. I’ll order another one if I did something wrong, but maybe I’m doing something wrong?

StephenM
    Participant

Hi TK..

When my corkscrew arrived, I bungled about and finally asked Bruce and Stealthman for advice. They really guided me well.

First, I put on the Stealth InnerWear. (Mine has the cockring and sheath as it just feels better for me than the sheath-only version — personal preference.) I use one or two of the wide rubbery Retainer Band that Stealth provides to keep the InnerWear sheath’s silicone ring in place behind the head or glans of my penis. The Retainer Band will eventually be removed as I slip the Corkscrew (with the width opened wider) onto the shaft of the penis and then the width of the most distant Corkscrew rings are adjusted tighter (narrower girth) around the penis shaft directly behind the head (glans) so the stretching of the Corkscrew will push gently in two directions: toward the body and toward the glans.

Second, I open the Corkscrew bag and am certain to keep the soft, vinyl cap that will protect the end of the Corkscrew after you cut off a coil or two of the Corkscrew so it is the best length.
    A new Corkscrew is purposely made too long of my penis. So, I opened up the girth of the Corkscrew and slid it onto my penis and InnerWear and measured how many coils were extra before cutting the Corkscrew and using the soft, vinyl cap to cover the newly cut end and protect me from the rough end. I squeezed the Corkscrew coils to be narrowed behind the InnerWear’s silicone ring. Experiment with how snug is good for your circulation and for keeping the entire gear working.

The remainder of the Corkscrew coils are snug up the shaft to press against the pubic bone and the top of the scrotum (sack).
    I make the last three coils of the distant end of the Corkscrew narrow enough to be snug around the penis for blood flow and secure behind the silicone ring of the InnerWear — so that the head of my penis does not retract and the stretching of the upper coils creates that gently stretch of the penis. I also bend the entire Corkscrew in a slight curve downward so the bulge is more subtle under my trousers, shorts, or kilt.

Because the Corkscrew is heavy (by design) I also fashioned a “waistband” that loops over the coil of the Corkscrew nearest to the pubic bone and around my waist (using a long shoe lace or boot lace) that can be secured by tying or a cord lock similar to those used by backpack makers. This “waistband” helps secure the Corkscrew in place during my active home-life doing chores, gardening, hiking etc. When I first used the Corkscrew and was walking to the postal box at 5 AM on a balmy morning, the Corkscrew was not quite snug enough behind my penis glans to stay put—- and raced with gravity down my pants leg toward the pavement. If the hour had been later and neighbors were about, I’d have some interesting stories circulated about me and the strange contraption that fell out of my pants or boot.

Hopefully these notes assist your enjoyment of the Corkscrew.

WilfridK
    Participant

I have been unable to get the thing on at all (on most attempts) or, on the rare occasions on which I can get it on, it either falls off or I feel as if it’s cutting off all circulation to my glans (and this after being sent videos on how to use it). So I’ve had the corkscrew for five months and have never been able to use it. I have used the innerwear successfully, along with other PE products from other companies (all-day stretcher, weights). The corkscrew has been an exercise in utter frustration. It brings to mind a saying of W. C. Fields: “Try and try again. Then give up. You don’t have to be a fool about it.” It’s comforting to know that some others have persisted and eventually got the hang of using this thing, but really. . . .

StephenM
    Participant

To cut coils from the Corkscrew so the extra length is trimmed away, i used a wire-cutter on one corkscrew….perfectly capped the end with the vinyl cap provided……and used a pair of scissors ( made for emergency medical extraction of a person in motorcycle leathers and to prep bandages). This worked perfectly as well.

StephenM
    Participant

If it is of any assist….These are steps I used to carefully and progressively remove part of the extra length of the Corkscrew when it was newly arrived.

StealthMan and Bruce G likely have better descriptions and very wise suggestions for your fun and well-being.

Determining how many coils to cut, if any, was done in this manner with my first Corkscrew:
    1.) If you are intact with a foreskin on your penis, fully retract your foreskin, if that is possible.

2.) Put on the Stealth InnerWear and at least one of the Retainer Bands around your penis and just behind the embedded silicone ring of the InnerWear sheath. The Retainer Band will keep the head of your penis from retracting inside the InnerWear and allow you to measure the right length of the Corkscrew before cutting off coils from the end of the Corkscrew nearest your penis’ base of the shaft that meets the pubic hair and pubic bone and touches the top of the scrotum underneath your penis shaft.

3.) Remove the Corkscrew from the bag and the plastic pipe used for storage and re-shaping of the Corkscrew. When it is new, both ends of the Corkscrew coils are tapered. The front-end of the Corkscrew will be the end that you do NOT cut, as its narrower tip will be useful as you squeeze the first three coils even narrower to fit snugly around your penis’ girth and replacing any Retainer Band — the squeezed Corkscrew coils will press entirely around the InnerWear’s silicone ring to anchor behind your penis head and holds the corona of the glans (the rim of the mushroom-like head).

4.) Hold the Corkscrew and slightly un-twist the coils evenly so the inner core opens wider but the coils remain together along its length. This makes a wider “pipe” of coils that will fit around your whole penis shaft clothed in the InnerWear.

5.) Slide the Corkscrew onto your penis and press it into and against the pubic bone and scrotum, so you can pull the head of your penis and the neck of the InnerWear beyond the length of the Corkscrew. (with the Corkscrew surrounding your penis shaft and pressed against your body, you will see if the Corkscrew is too many coils in length to allow you to pull your penis head and InnerWear ring beyond the tightly wound coils of the Corkscrew.)

6.) IF and only if … the Corkscrew (tightly coiled) is too long of a tube to allow you to pull your penis head and InnerWear through the end, then incrementally, you will cut away the back-end coil — removing 1.5 centimeters or 1/2 inch in each cut before testing the fit again.

7.) When enough of the back coil is removed, use the vinyl cap supplied with your Corkscrew to cover the freshly cut end. This will protect you.

8.) Then, get into the the entire assembly of InnerWear with the properly sized Corkscrew, and pull your penis through the amply wide Corkscrew. When the head and InnerWear silicone ring are exposed, squeeze or massage the final three coils of the Corkscrew to be narrower and narrower in girth so they securely anchor behind your penis head and silicone ring —- this is subtle as you do not want blood flow to be hindered, but do want snugness enough to prevent the Corkscrew from coming off until desired.

9.) Once the front end coils are adjusted snugly, you can extend the Corkscrew by making space between the coils of the back section closer to your body and scrotum. This is what GENTLY stretches the penis and also allows you to curve or bend the Corkscrew’s entire length so your trousers, shorts or swimwear do not look like a SpaceX rocket is about to be launched…. unless that is exactly the sort of theater you want to create.

tkstealth20
    Participant

Hey! Thanks to advice from Stephen M and his legacy Bruce G and Stealthman, I am humble and grateful for smart guys that figured this out for me.

Paying it forward is such a noble thing, I will do my best to follow in your tradition.

When trimmed and put on properly, which I never would have learned on my own, the Corkscrew is amazing. Thanks, guys!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Stephen,

Thanks, for the in-depth detailing on the Corkscrew. I have an actual demo video that shows how to put on and wear as well as straighten the coil after use. This can be requested on the support email with links sent via Dropbox to your email. We will be making some more videos that include shortening the Corkscrew by cutting off coils with a box cutter as well. Its really very simple to do.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics