Blast from the past!

Home Forums Stealth Products Blast from the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Bigjuan12
    Participant

https://imgur.com/a/ANTRZTE

Sorry,  couldn’t figure out how to embed the image (any help is appreciated).

I thought you guys may get a kick out of this. I was cleaning out an old drawer and found some packaging from an innerwear from many years ago. Anyone else been around long enough to remember this? 😃

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hey, Bigjuan12 welcome back!

Yeah, that was the original packaging from 4-5-6 years ago.

No idea what the problem is with the upload. Just click the search icon on the right and select the file then click “ok”…. no?

Bigjuan12
    Participant

I think it’s because i was trying from my phone.  I don’t see the option on here.  No worries though.  Currently wearing my stealth, sabre skin and mag-volt and loving it. It’s been awesome watching the product/ brand evolve! Can’t wait to see all the new things coming!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Good to hear.

I will be back at the factory mid-March to resume working on the finalization of the Vac Hanger kit. This device will set the bar on hanging systems with its advanced design and highly versatile components. We will make the first orders available to the forum members here before pre-launching to the newsletter recipients. We anticipate another 3 months before we are ready to ship.

You don’t want to miss this!

Bigjuan12
    Participant

Very exciting! I’ve always been hesitant with the idea of hangers because i worry they won’t be discreet. Even the corkscrew I’ve found can be a bit much in public. Will this be something that could be hidden under clothes? Any details you can share?

Also,  you mentioned in an older post that you are also working on a pump and an extender. Any news or details on those?

Whaim
    Participant

Lots of cool projects, can’t wait to hear more about them!

Till then, I love my current one and can’t wait to try the new ones I just ordered!  Thanks for putting it all together, great customer service so far!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The Stealth Vac-Hanger will be the most versatile design available anywhere. To give you an idea here are just a few of the many standard features in store.

The kit will come with five bell housings per size. So if you wear the 24 girth you will also get the 20, 22, and the 26, 28 sized bell housings with your kit.

The size increments are only 2mm apart for scaling a precision fit which may vary one session to the next depending on your preference. This same choice is available for all twelve sizes that Stealth offers 18 thru 40 plus 14-16 and 42-44 for a total of sixteen possible bell housings!

We have perfected the glans lock™ system for securing the glans within the bell housing. This technique eliminates separation of the glans from the bell housing under moderate and even heavy loads of up to 25 lbs.

This wide range of sizes with small increments allows the user to wear the smaller bell housings for discrete all day hanging with a completely flaccid penis securely locked in. Or the fully expanded glans with one of the large bell housings for the more intense hanging sessions of shorter duration where discreteness is not the primary concern.

There are two strap types available with each kit. One is the seatbelt type webbing for the hanging of heavier weights. The other uses a lighter elasticized strap for discrete all-day traction in literally any direction depending on the chosen location of attachment.

At this point, we are not ready to go into more detail on the functionality of the design other than to say it looks “next level” as well.

StephenM
    Participant

oHHHHHHHHHHH YOU TEMPT US SO!

Thank you for your hints, StealthMan!

Whaim
    Participant

Can’t wait to try it, sounds interesting.

Matthew
    Participant

Can’t wait to get myself a vac hanger!!

Please let me know when they are available!!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

We are also looking forward to launching the Vac-Hanger.

The essential components are complete except for some corrections to be made on the thread alignment of the 16 vacuum chambers so that the screw cap top stops in the correct position. We also need to Emboss the logo and sizes on each of the chamber and vac-seal molds, which was delayed as a result of the testing process to confirm the optimum fit for the existing 12 girths.

We are now including a vacuum protection glans cap as well, so more injection molds are required to be made (expensive). So far, I prefer not to use them, but that could change, and they will offer more options for the users that do like to use them.

The vacuum pumps will be ready in the next couple of weeks with the Stealth branded gauges are already here. The custom made press mold samples for the silicone valves and vacuum line adapters to pump, and to the chamber has been tested for fit and hardness of the material and subsequently approved for production.

The order for the custom specification vacuum tubing has been placed. The deposit on the full range of clear packing tubes with caps for protecting the TPE vac-seals, glans caps, and acrylic vacuum chambers will happen in the next few days.

Once the packing tubes are here, and the molds are complete, mass production will begin on the main components.

The stainless steel carabiner and D-rings are already here along with the branded webbing for making the suspension belt. We still require a heavy duty industrial sewing machine for sewing on the D-rings. Its a relatively simple job to complete this component.

The Stealth branded digital scale is currently under production.

Then we still have the waterproof foam, cohesive, and transparent tapes to order yet. After testing several brands, we know which ones we want to use.

The content for the instruction booklet is complete except for the required vector drawings needed for illustration. There will also be a record keeping booklet with a beginner template.

The custom hard shell cases (three sizes) with a contoured foam interior to hold the comprehensive array of components is still on the backburner.

Application for CE and RHoS certifications will also be submitted.

We have just started the high-quality product motion graphic reel to showcase the complete Vac-Hanger kit, and this will be exclusively presented here once we get the patent application submitted.

As you can see, this is a serious project to put together and organize, especially considering the complex size configurations that we were required to sort out. However, once everything is complete, it will appear to be a relatively simple, albeit well-designed package.

In closing, this is not just another “me too” vacuum hanger, and the Stealth Vac-Hanger was almost a no go for this very reason. Fortunately, as the process of experimentation and study unfolded, numerous innovative functional and design elements emerged to make it an exciting and worthwhile project.

As you can imagine, the costs involved are significant, and this is now also contributing some drag on the completion date.

Stealthman

here is a sneak peek of the vacuum pump with gauge, vacuum line, and adapters.

Whaim
    Participant

Thanks for the update!  I can’t wait to see the completed kit!

Sad to see the case get sidelined though I can understand it just being a distraction at this stage.  Hopefully it will make a return!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The cases will happen in due time. Once we have all the components on the table we can clearly organize everything for the best layouts. Financing must be carefully considered at this point with so many things happening at the same time. Many of the smaller components like the stainless steel carabiners and D-rings are minimum order quantity of 5000 pcs. Same with the packing tubes with caps, MOQ 5000 pcs in 20 different sizes. The injection molds are a small ransom to have made and we now need to make the glans caps…. 16 sizes! It’s the 16 sizes that make this such a big challenge! If it was only 3 sizes like other companies it would be a walk in the park. However, we are not taking the easy path for the sake of cutting corners.

Matthew
    Participant

That does sound like a big project,  but well worth the wait.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

the scales just arrived…

scale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics