Before and after shots

Home Forums Stealth Products Before and after shots

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Kano254
    Participant

Im new here and I’m  kinda skeptical but willing to try new things. I’m not a picture seeker but I’d just like to know if anyone has had significant results from long term use( meaning at least a month or two).

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hey Kano. I don’t have any pics, but I’ve been using Stealth along with Penis Enlargement exercises and have had great results. My first purchase was a D24 and my second was a  E26, but should have purchased a 28. Will be ordering a size up again soon. Feel free to pm me if you want info on the exercises.

rick
    Participant

Well I do not have any pics but I have had great size increase, but I pump and stretch daily. I started in a C32 next went to E32 . I will be upsizing again soon.

ncstogie
    Participant

I wore an E24 for 3 months then went up to an F24 so I think it works as far as reducing how much my penis retracts when relaxed.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Excellent to hear positive feedback form you guys! We see many customers up size on subsequent orders over time. There was a member on the old forums who sent in a before and after comparison shot. I post it here again…

before and after comparison shot

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Impressive gains! Was that from Stealth alone or in conjunction with other products/activities

rick
    Participant

I stretch use a bathmate pump and of course Stealth.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Wow. Is that your pic? I use penis professor but am thinking of getting a pump. I’ve gone from 4.5 rock hard to 6.7 rock hard.

rick
    Participant

Sorry That is not me.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Those pics were sent in by a Stealth user on the previous forums we had years ago… I don’t know what else he was doing to achieve his results.

azmike
    Participant

I ordered E34 in 2017 and now wear F40. Love the product.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics