Awesome customer service

Home Forums Casual Talk Awesome customer service

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bob B
    Participant

Hi I’m new here my name as you can tell is Bob. I have been using a Bathmate pump for about 1 1/2 months and wanted something to compliment it without all the equipment and hassle when needing the bathroom, I found your site by when surfing for ways to stop Turtling as this has been a problem for me for long before I started my PE regimen. I liked the innerwear and loved the idea of not having to take it off when in the bathroom. I haven’t received it yet and can’t wait to start using it.

I know I have questions about use, products etc. and will post in the appropriate area of your forum but just wanted to let you know that your customer service people have been beyond great, bot Bruce & Mika have been extremely helpful answering all my questions rather quickly. I had written customer support from a couple other companies I won’t name here and 3 weeks after I sent them the original emails, I had just ordered your product and am glad they didn’t answer me by the way as I may have missed out on what appears to be a great product, so I sent them both emails telling them what I thought of their non-response, one emailed me back saying they were disappointed and the other I never heard back from. All in all I think I am better for their feeble efforts.

Again Thanks Guy

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Thanks, Guy,

I don’t know what it is about the major PE companies and their lack of customer support. It seems to be highly counterproductive to building a successful brand that people can trust.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics