A NEW KIND OF STEALTH

Home Forums Stealth Testing Lab A NEW KIND OF STEALTH

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Masao13
    Participant

Hi guys! First let me tell you about my experience with stealth. When I got my stealth I put it on immediately. The results were instant! Final a product that isn’t gonna cost me a ridiculous amount of money and actually does what it claims to do.

The stealth is designed to go around the balls and shaft. There is also a snap button that allows for a tighter fit if you have smaller balls.

Here is where I propose a new design to add to the stealth family because my balls are different than most guys. When I tried cock rings in the past I have the same issue, my balls simply retract out of the holding position rendering the bottom half of the stealth almost useless.

I use the snap button around my Shaft instead and I still get the same results. However eventually this creates a discomfort and I have to take it off.

Stealth staff please create a new design that excludes your balls and just focused on the penis.

Truly a satisfied Customer.

Thanks.

Stealth for Men
    Keymaster

Hello Masao,

Thank you for the feedback. We already make a version of the Stealth Innerwear called the “Extension Sleeve”. It is the same design without the ballstrap. To order, simply send us an email ([email protected]) requesting it.

Thanks,
    Stealth for Men
    Customer Service

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Masao,

As mentioned above the Extension Sleeve (ES) is the sheath only version of the Innerwear. The base band on the regular Stealth is 2 cm so the ES gets the extra sheath length so that the overall sizing remains the same.

Sounds like the ES would be more suitable for your anatomy. Although it is made to order and requires more time the cost remains the same.

Regarding price… first and foremost we will always deliver good value.

all the best to you!

fishdogcat
    Participant

Hello Masao,

Thank you for bringing this up. The “Extension Sleeve” sounds like it’d be more comfortable. Also possibly help reduce the bulge you get from wearing the innerwear. I’m interested to hear if it works just as well.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Fishdogcat…

Yes without the ball band to lift the genital mass forward and up there will be less bulge.

tanicho
    Participant

I would be interested in more info on the “Extension Sleeve”  version. do you have any photos of this design? i also think photos in general would help on the website

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

sure I can post a pic here for you…

Extension Sleeve

tanicho
    Participant

Yeah that looks like it would work better for me. Why don’t you have that as option on the website? And why no photos of products in use on the site either? I think that would have made my decision to buy happen a lot sooner. You have a few on your Twitter. Overall I’d say the products need to be promoted better. A lot products are video reviewed and show them in use and I think all the company does is send them a free product to use for the review

Pvf1964
    Participant

There should be a design where the ball band has the option to snap on or off giving the customer both options in one design

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I think that starts to become unnecessarily complicated. The best approach imo is to keep it as simple as possible and just use one or the other as required. I like both myself and will alternate between the two which effectively extends the lifetime as well. However, if you prefer one over the other then there is no need for having the two models.

DickyPeterson
    Participant

I have both as well and I love being able to alternate depending on what I’m doing. My balls are a bit large and unless I’m wanting the big bulge I don’t use the strap. Well I like the feel of it on occasion as well. Most days I wear the strapless. And I must say with either version the Saber skin is a must. It truly makes it feel like a part of you.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

For me, experimentation and adjustment have been continuous over the years to find new and interesting ways to combine and use the components. I like to change things up and bounce around between a few favourites.

For example, here is something a bit different that works quite fine too…

https://stealthformen.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Premiu-Sleeve.mov

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics