Reply To: Stealth strap with the sabre skin

Home Forums Stealth Products Stealth strap with the sabre skin Reply To: Stealth strap with the sabre skin

Stealth Man
Keymaster

“Keep in mind that swim gear will dry quickly, Stealth inner wear will not. I have also brought a 2nd set of Stealth to change into after pool time is over and out and about the rest of the day”

This is a very good point… thanks for the mention.

Personally, I like to wear Sabre Skin cut a bit shorter for moderate extension and wear a second layer on top for better balanced length x girth ratio. I will also wear the ball band depending on the expected level of social engagement… which usually calls for true anti-retraction purposes rather than outright attention getting augmentation.

As spamscottc rightly points out, the type of suit you are wearing will have a major impact on the effect… so the combination of components will require some experimentation to find the optimum set-up to meet your particular preferences.

Over the years I have found this to be an ongoing process of nuanced refinement and testing of new combination variants.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics