Reply To: Product suggestion / request

Home Forums Stealth Products Product suggestion / request Reply To: Product suggestion / request

Mr. Super Macho Man
Participant

@Stealth Man:

Interesting, I’ll have to try one of those Sabre Skins.  I notice it says, “girth resistance sleeve when pumping for length”.  That could be useful.  Once upon a time, I went to the trouble to actually call the offices of a pump provider (Kaplan, if he’s still in business), in order to make sure I was getting the exact size cylinder I wanted… with the aim of completely filling out the girth & thus forcing the length to expand.  (My idea worked, thought I was clever at the time)  …but the rep I talked to was this young lady.  Very ‘interesting’ conversation.  Never had someone just straight out ask me, “so what’s your girth?” at the top of a conversation.  She seemed like some kind of …connoisseur, on the issue (size & pumping).  I think she really liked her job.

As for the velcro ball band, I happen to be in the market for that, also.  Never actually had one, but I’ve come to realize that it shouldn’t be underestimated how much a large scrotum will ‘fill out’ / enlarge the overall bulge.  I’ve looked around a bit, but haven’t found a product that really looks like something I’d want to get.  Mostly all just a bunch of cheap plastic crap from China.  And I don’t really want to trust their dubious manufacturing practices (esp. when it comes to plastics) with something literally grabbing me by the balls.  So, looking forward seeing what comes out soon.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics