Reply To: Extension Sheath and Overall Fit

Home Forums Stealth Products Extension Sheath and Overall Fit Reply To: Extension Sheath and Overall Fit

Stealth Man
Keymaster

Jhark,

During the early development phase, some versions and sizes did not fit well enough to keep my glans properly secured into extension. I know exactly how it feels to ease yourself into the truck while being mindful not to exasperate the impending retract back inside the sheath and the extreme discomfort of feeling slippage as it began to occur.

Stealth is all about eliminating the discomfort and the insecurities that come along with the sensation of retraction. So there is no question that a resize is definitely in order here.

During the development and testing phase, I have also experienced fully engorged and bright purple glans due to excessive restriction. I don’t think there’s any real danger here as the discomfort will simply become too much to bear long before any tissues damage would have the chance to occur.

In any case, you should not try to bear the pain for any length of time. Let us instead devote our attention to your correcting your fit based on what you are wearing now.

We can carry on here if you like or continue the discussion at the support email [email protected] where I can access your purchase history to get more information to offer you more useful feedback.

Let me know and we will get your fit sorted out.

Trust me, it will make a world of difference!

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics