Reply To: My 1st stealth is ineffective, need help /

Home Forums Stealth Products My 1st stealth is ineffective, need help / customer service Reply To: My 1st stealth is ineffective, need help / customer service

Stealth Man
Keymaster

Yes we can give you the resize discount on the replacement and if a custom sheath is required we can make that for you also. Contact us at the support email [email protected] and we will organize that for you.

If you find it challenging to get the sheath onto the penis shaft you can try this alternative method to put on and wear…

First put one of the thinner spandex sleeves over the glans and halfway down the shaft. Use the excess length of spandex sleeve hanging off the penis to thread the sheath of the Innerwear on and then slide it into place at the base of the penis. Remove the spandex sleeve by sliding it off and tuck the excess skin between the glans and silicone ring back inside the sheath.

The Corkscrew is sized for the maximum weight in a given size parameter. However, you can remove coils one at a time with a box cutter to find your preferred length. The kit includes the PVC end cap to seal the wire after cutting. For example, I wear the D24 with 3 coils removed for a lighter/smaller profile coil that is easier to put on and wear for longer periods in comfort.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics