Reply To: Introduce yourself :)

Home Forums Casual Talk Introduce yourself :) Reply To: Introduce yourself :)

UmbralDragon
Participant

Hey guys,

I was on the old forums before they were shut down, and have been using Stealth for a while now. I’ve picked up a few different sizes, so far, for different occasions and circumstances. When I first started out, there were some growing pains, usually related to interstitial fluid building up near the glans of the penis, and forming odd looking pseudo-bubbles there. Those eventually went away as I became used to using the Stealth, and now I no longer have that happen, unless I do something silly like pump a bit too much, and then put it on.

Regarding pumping, I’ve only recently (in the last few months, as of this entry) begun trying it out, and have been doing my best not to overpump, and to keep it as safe as I can. Regarding other PE, I can’t say I’ve seriously tried much else.

Anyhoo, if anyone has questions or would like input on how to wear the Stealth with multiple layers of jackets/skins, and retainer bands, don’t be afraid to ask, I’ll help where I can, and have been using the Stealth with multiple bands, jackets and skins for a while now. If anyone is interested, I’ve been considering creating a video for the method that I use for wearing, and ‘installing’ the Stealth. Although, keep in mind that the method that I use is probably not intended for those who are new to wearing it, as it’s a bit more complex, but, that said, it keeps turtling to a minimum, and is still very comfortable.

Anyhoo, I think that’s enough of a book for now.

Happy Stealthing 🙂

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics