Reply To: Enhancing head girth & coronal "flare" using

Home Forums Penis Enlargement Enhancing head girth & coronal "flare" using Stealth Innerwear Reply To: Enhancing head girth & coronal "flare" using Stealth Innerwear

Jockinthebox
Participant

I’ll offer a little backgound on myself…

I’m a veteran PE’r,  and I was “gifted” genetically with a bigger Dong than most guys, flaccid.  I was an athlete participating in 4 sports year-round since I was in jr. HS. I also matured earlier than most guys, so it was “evident” in the locker rooms & showers I was packing a larger flaccid than my teammates.  I got a lot of “attention” as a result and some ribbing of course, from by buddies.  It was kinda a joke among my friends, which naturally led me to consider just how big I might be able to grow my package as an adult.

I began doing some regular jelqing and stretches during HS, and remarkably my penis responded by becoming even larger, measuring slightly more than 6.25″ in length & 5.25″ in girth (flaccid) before college. I’m relating all this to emphasize that I never lacked confidence nor felt I was inadequate, in fact my bulge was always the first part of me to enter a room (LOL!)…I simply enjoyed “experimenting” with seeing if exercises would make my penis grow larger in both length & girth, and it did! I also discovered that edging without ejaculating increased my stamina & libido tremendously; so instead of masturbating, I started to edge.  I think that also contributed to helping maintain flaccid expansion throughout the day, further encouraging smooth muscle growth in my penis. I also started wearing a surgical steel cock ring (around my entire package) daily, to better assist in holding engorgement from jelqs, stretches & edging, soon realizing even better and faster cementing of the growth I was experiencing. Normal adolescent “Dong Play” became more targeted as I achieved more growth.

I’ve never used an ADS extender, a penis pump, nor done any hanging or clamping.  I like “passive PE”!  I did use a vacuum-style extender for about 18 months logging over 2000 hours, but that’s the only device I have ever used prior to Stealth.  I achieved some gains from it, but I discovered some limitations in both product integrity and in it’s ability to achieve consistent reliable tension along my penis shaft which is what dictates “growth”, IMO. “Time under tension” is the mantra of penis enhancement for me, and I (personally) believe it is for most guys.

When I discovered Stealth Innerwear & the corkscrew I was intrigued by both the simplicity of the concept and also how inexpensive it was compared to other PE devices on the market today.  It was perfect for me because of it’s ability to be worn “passively” and discreetly (without the corkscrew), while maintaining a consistent engorgement 24/7, not unlike a cock ring, but with even greater engorgement ALL DAY. I thought… it’s inexpensive, so I’ll try it! I ordered using the video instructions and mine fit perfectly!  I especially like the extra tug from the corkscrew creating an intense but comfortable stretch ALL DAY (when I’m at home), plus by simply loosening the tension a bit on the base & head of the coil, I can urinate easily without removing the device!  CONVINIENT, INDEED!

After a couple of weeks wearing Stealth, I decided to focus on building greater head girth and more coronal flare (I told you I enjoy PE); so I began experimenting with an old metal cock-head ring I no longer wear. It was a horseshoe design with a gap between two small balls on the end of the “horseshoe”, making it expandable by bending the “shoe” wider.  I did that and placed it behind the silicone ring on the Innerwear sleeve, after kegeling and squeezing a bit more blood into my glans to expand him fully, then locked the head ring in place holding even more blood in my glans. I kept a careful eye on my penis for a couple of days to assure adequate blood flow…and well, you know the “rest of the story”…

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics