Turtling and measurements

Home Forums Stealth Products Turtling and measurements

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

naughtiusmaximus
    Participant

My penis tends to turtle when flaccid most of the time.

When measuring I followed the instructions but I am having a problem with slipping in when it turtles after I put the sleeve on.

Any recommendations? Do I need to get one with a smaller girth?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I just posted this response to the same question on another thread… however depending on the answer it may go in a different direction.

First lets make sure you have your Stealth set-up properly for the best performance. While wearing the orientation of the logo should have the top of the letters facing towards you when looking down… same as your regular under wear logo would be.

This requires that the base band is folded twice so that the leading inside edge of the band is lined up with or slightly overlapping the exposed seam where the single layer of material transitions into the double layer of the sheath section.

Its counter intuitive to have the seam exposed so guys often think that it is not supposed to be facing outside. If you do have it set-up this way the silicone ring will be facing towards the outside and it will not able to secure the penis into extension properly. This is due to the tendency of the silicone ring to roll under and allow retraction and /or slippage to occur

Check it out and see, let me know and we take it from there.

Jockinthebox
    Participant

Turteling is most commonly caused by overly active cremaster muscles (the involuntary smooth muscle tissue that surrounds our testicles).  They are the muscles that cause the testes to hug your shaft and retract the testes & penis when activated by cortisol & adrenaline from the brain during “fight or flight response”, cold temperatures (to warm up the testes), or to protect the penis & testes when playing sports or performing dangerous or strenuous tasks like lifting at the gym.  Pelvic floor imbalance can also be a contributing factor in turteling. The cremaster muscles can be trained to become more “voluntary”, meaning you can consciously relax them and thereby prevent turteling, if your pelvic floor is in balance.

The simplest solution is to wear a leather balls-stretcher or “cuff” around your ball sac ALL DAY, forcing your testes into the bottom of your scrotum, elongating your vas defrese (spermatic cords), and thereby maintaining your “hang” 24/7.  I’ve never turtled, but I’ve worn a leather balls stretcher for many years.  My Urologist prescribed one for me when I was 16 and suffered a testicular torsion injury playing football.  Wearing my balls stretcher along with some testicle stretching exercises he taught me, helped me fully recover from my injury, avoiding surgery.  My Uro further instructed me to ALWAYS wear my stretcher instead of, or inside of my jock/ cup when playing sports, to protect my testes.  I wear mine playing sports, jogging or exercising and during sex too (I can deep thrust with reckless abandon without fear of my balls suffering injury, PLUS my partner loves my balls slapping her) LOL!

Balls stretcher are a healthy alternative to a jock or compression shorts too, because your balls stay cooler, fully extended, and won’t twist or bounce excessively when jogging or working out. It feels great to have your balls swinging ALL DAY :commando”, and they’re VERY comfortable, so I wear mine frequently just going casual.  They’re inexpensive (cost bout $9 US), and offer so many benefits that ALL guys should wear one!   I have mine custom made for me by Wayne Lawrence at blue collar fetishwear (dot) com.  He can walk you through measuring yourself and will custom make one for you.  If worn regularly, it will retrain your cremaster muscles, eliminate turteling, and protect your balls, making them grow larger, healthier (cooler), and swing freely & comfortably 24/7!

naughtiusmaximus
    Participant

I verified I am putting it on correctly – and checked the video instruction.

Masao13
    Participant

If your tip slips, you might need a smaller tighter fit.

Follow their instructions but pay attention, is your tip the same girth as your shaft? Is your tip smaller than your shaft?

When buying your next stealth tell them what you discovered in the special notes/instructions.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

great post Jockinthebox!

I will have to come back and read this a few more times to make the most of it… thanks!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Agree with Masao13… sounds like you need a size smaller in girth.

How are you for length? If the sheath is too long it can also contribute to slippage. As a passive extender the innerwear needs to be sized 1/2″ less or so than full shaft extension. This amount of room will allow the penis to yield to the forces of retraction that occur when sitting as the pelvis shifts back with forward rotation of the hips. This is the acid test for the correct size with respect to slippage.

Another consideration is the shape of the shaft. Is it relatively straight or contoured? If needed we can custom cut the sheath to fit accordingly. It’s not uncommon for Stealth users to require this option.

Another good point Masao brings up and is probably the biggest challenge when dealing with slippage. Is there a less pronounced coronal ridge so that the silicone ring cannot properly seat itself to grip and maintain positive extension?

What size are you wearing now if you don’t mind me asking… if you prefer we could discuss these details in private (sorry that we don’t yet have the PM feature)

Christopher WA
    Participant

For the ball stretcher that jockinthebox mentioned, do you know if they make ball stretchers that will work for guys like me? My sack is usually very tight and hugs close to my body. This is its normal state through a good portion of the day so I’m afraid a ball stretcher will be too big. You think it’ll still work?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I can’t say about the ball stretcher but if you find the base band is more of a problem than a benefit then we can make you the Extension Sleeve which is the straight sheath version of Stealth… with no ball band.

Jockinthebox
    Participant

There are leather balls-stretchers made to fit every scrotum.  If not yours, then my source can custom make one to your specific needs. Leave him a message on his site and he will get back to you.  He’s very nice and goes out od his way to satisfy his customers, in my experience.  I’d recommend you go to the site bluecollarfetishwear and see their different styles of leather stretchers. You might want to try a 1″ cuff first, if you carry your balls high & tightly to your shaft, Christopher.  There’s also a starter set of 3 stretchers on the site that offers graduated widths you can use as your scrotum & testicles hang lower over time.

Wayne custom makes mine with a balls divider strap that offers me extra support for sports, since I have larger heavier balls than most guys.  It feels GREAT, and supports me well!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics