Nervous – new

Home Forums Stealth Products Nervous – new

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

IntactSkin
    Participant

i am new to this.   I bought the stealth on a whim.  Today it finally came in and my god the box was heavy.  I haven’t even opened the packaging in case I want to return it.   Can anyone tell me anything about wearing it and how heavy this thing actually is.   I am scared to death to put it on now.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The size of Corkscrew you ordered will be having a big influence on the way the system works. The bigger sizes can be very heavy whereas the smaller sizes not so much and this changes the dynamics of the device. Once you open it up and have a look you will find a PVC end cap included with the kit for sealing the wire after cutting one or more coils off with a box cutter. In this way you can optimize the size to your preferred style of use. For example I wear the D24 with two coils removed for the lighter/smaller profile that is easier to get on, more comfortable to wear for longer periods and all around easier to conceal with more confidence. In any case, you will want to be within certain parameters of activity with respect to wearing the Corkscrew out and around in public. I tend to wear mine in the privacy of my home or for short predictable outings to the corner store for example. In contrast the inner wear can be worn anytime/anywhere so you will want to take your time and experiment to see how things work best for you.

Tekcon
    Participant

The corkscrew can be a little bit intimidating at first, and it took me a good month of trial and error before i found the best way to wear it where i can wear it the longest amount of time. So don’t be afraid of wearing it for a few minutes, feeling discomfort and having to re-adjust it, it’s all part of the process. I’d say get use to wearing it in a location where you can make immediate adjustments on the fly. Don’t start going to work and getting stuck in a 2-hour meeting when you need to make an immediate change. I love wearing the corkscrew as part of my daily routine now.

IntactSkin
    Participant

Thanks y’all.   I will try to mess with it during the evenings this week.  Glad to hear others feel the same at first glance. Here goes…

rick
    Participant

I got the corksrew and am adjusting to it. I wear it at home two or three hours at night. I wear an f32 and it is heavy. What I have done is cut 3 coils off and wear that a lot as it is easy to control, and then I wear the other big  part in private… I am still adjusting to it. I like that it so adjustable.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I wear the D24 and have removed two coils for the same reason… there is just so much more ease and control if you don’t mind the trade off in weight.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics