Innerwear Venture

Home Forums Stealth Products Innerwear Venture

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello All…First post here!

I received my first Innerwear product the other week, but unfortunately was two sizes to small in girth, so have been sent a replacement which is due to arrive any time now.

Being a “un-cut”, is it absolutely necessary to wear the Innerwear with the foreskin pulled back?  I have seen comments about using the retainer band, but I worry about the constant tension it could create in an unhealthy manner (similar to wearing a cock-ring for too long).

At the moment I don’t have any feedback on the device itself as I was only able to wear it (after a great deal of effort to put on) for about 5 minutes before my glans went numb.

In the meantime, I have been wearing just the spandex sleeve as a standalone.

Looking forward to see what’s in store here!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Kyle,

Sorry to hear of your sizing issues. Without direct supervision during the measuring process refinement of the fit may be required.

Most uncut guys retract the foreskin to seat the silicone ring directly behind the glans, however, there are some who prefer the leave the foreskin covering the glans with good results as well.

There are some many variables with component combination combinations, anatomical configurations and personal preferences that individual experimentation is required to find out what works best for you.

The Retainer Band is of relatively “loose” elasticity so you will not have any problems with contraction. You can control the tension by positioning it at different layers whether it be directly on the Innerwear or for more tension on t top of the spandex sleeves.

all the best with your resize!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Kyle,

Sorry to hear of your sizing issues. Without direct supervision during the measuring process refinement of the fit may be required.

Most uncut guys retract the foreskin to seat the silicone ring directly behind the glans, however, there are some who prefer the leave the foreskin covering the glans with good results as well.

There are some many variables with component combination combinations, anatomical configurations and personal preferences that individual experimentation is required to find out what works best for you.

The Retainer Band is of relatively “loose” elasticity so you will not have any problems with contraction. You can control the tension by positioning it at different layers whether it be directly on the Innerwear or for more tension on t top of the spandex sleeves.

all the best with your resize!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I received it last week and looks like the size I increased to, works as intended.  Using the longer sleeve as a guide I’m able to get the main sleeve on with not too much trouble…it’s still a bit of a Faff but not as brutal as with the smaller size.  Once on, it’s quite comfy!  I leave my foreskin as-is, and let the silicone ring sit around the ridge area, on top of the skin.  After some time, the tip of the foreskin feels a bit “cool” but not numb at all, and no discoloration to be concerned with I think.

So for now, I guess we wait and see what happens! When do user typically start seeing results?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Sounds good Kyle,

results are depending on age, body type, nutrition, smoking/drinking habits etc. For best results you should be engaged in a comprehensive PE routine that includes at least jelging and stretching or even pumping. We will soon be launching the new Vac-Hanger which will be a real asset for making faster length gains.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics