Did I order the wrong size?

Home Forums Stealth Products Did I order the wrong size?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mido E
    Participant

When I wear the Innerwear there is still some part of my penis outside it, and it is pretty difficult to put it on due to the fact that it is pretty tight. is it  of the innerwear and besides that, it feels a bit tight…

I want to share with you what I was doing in order to have a better look since I feel my innerwear isn’t giving me enough look I want so I was using a ring to put it between the shaft and the last part of the innnerwear so it can give me more stretch and it feels good but sometimes the ring hurt my penis, I know this is not the purpose of the ring but I thought it is giving me a good stretch and it makes my penis looks larger….from your experience do you think I bought the wrong size?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello Mido,

Yes, I would say you need a size or two more in length and a possible size up in girth. You can contact me at the support email: [email protected] for help to determine the correct size and the invoice sent for the replacement in the size of your choice with a resize discount.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Mido E,

Thanks for the demo video.

Actually the size looks perfect to me. If you attempt to stretch full length the penis will retract and the glans will slip past the silicone ring when sitting. Girth looks good as well doesn’t appear too be tight at all. The material will break-in for a more comfortable fit after 7-10 days of wear.

If you do want active stretching to full length then I suggest the Corkscrew. You can wear this 2 to 6 hours per session depending on the time required to reach the fatigue state. This will depend on your experience with active stretchers.

Here is the link to the demo video for wearing the Corkscrew…

https://stealthformen.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Corkscrew.mov

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics