Anyone here?

Home Forums Casual Talk Anyone here?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DickyPeterson
    Participant

Hello,

I’m just getting in to stealth. Pun completely intentional. I absolutely love the products. I’ve been reading some of the forum stuff and realized it’s all old. Does no one use this? I’d love a place to talk stealth and dicks and balls and all the things that I can’t talk about otherwise. If anyone reads this and wants to communicate, leave me a way to contact you. I hope to read a ton of replies and hope I’ve just missed where all the cool stealth kids are sitting around with their dicks stretched.

michael D
    Participant

Hello Dicky!

BigE
    Participant

Hi Dicky! I’ve been using the stealth innerwear for about 6 months and just started using my new Strapless innerwear and my new corkscrew (which I am so excited about!!)

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

hey guys… sorry for the late reply. We used to have a very active forum years ago on our old site with multiple daily posts with discussion on various topics. Unfortunately, we were not able to migrate to the new website and once we got these new forums up the action hasn’t been quite the same.

My use was very consistent with the standard Inner wear and then adding the spandex sleeves and retainer band for more experimentation.  Over the years we have developed new products such as the Corkscrew and Sabre Skin.

Now with the Vac-Hanger and new compression hanger in the works my attention is for the most part focused on product development.

These days for regular wear I tend to use the stand alone Ball Straps with Sabre Skin or Premium Sleeves folded into a double-layer.

I would say keep experimenting with the various options you have with different components as a process of optimizing your experience.

However, over the years I do have a number of favourite combinations that I will bounce back and forth on.

I found the level of nuance interesting to explore.

yourstrulymickeyb
    Participant

Hi Dicky!  If you want to talk, I’d be all about that also!  I’ve been a Stealth user since last December, and really enjoy wearing my Innerwear every day.  I have a longer post in the “Introduce yourself” thread under “Casual Talk” from December 17.  It’s message #72302.  I also sent you a direct message here.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.  I would consider correspondence by email, or if you have a better suggestion how we can talk.

Mickey 🙂

DickyPeterson
    Participant

Sorry about the late reply. I didn’t get a notification or anything so I thought no one was here. I just got my saber skin and I’m so excited ( pun intended) to try out combos!!!

yourstrulymickeyb
    Participant

I’d love to hear about your experience with the Sabre Skin.  I don’t have one of these yet, but have thought about getting one.  If you want to talk about this or anything else Stealth related, check my profile for contact info.

Mickey 🙂

DickyPeterson
    Participant

I just got it and cut it yesterday. This is the highest quality elastomer/rubber/silicone/stuff I have ever touched. This stuff is fancy! It has just enough stretch to put on easily. It is tight enough to keep you stretched out all by itself. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t trying and and every single combination and configuration. Not to be rude (but this is for science) I rolled it up like a doughnut and had it at the base like a cock ring and it was better than any I’ve ever had. Not that I’ve had many. Rolled up behind the head is not a configuration I’d wear out but it feels sooooo good. What I have on right now is a sleeve folded over twice and then the cyber skin. I have a band at the base and another right behind the head. It is so comfortable and it doesn’t have the lumps like I have had wearing skins and bands. It looks natural. I’d say unless someone was really really really checking out my penis I could even shower at the gym and no one would know. This is the best penis product produced…period! And the quality vs price??? I’d say it was cheap given the quality of this thing. BUY IT!!! I’ll give you an email this evening. I’m about to go fishing and I must say…my shorts bulge isn’t half bad!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics