Reply To: Corkscrew

Home Forums Stealth Products Corkscrew Reply To: Corkscrew

Tekcon
Participant

I originally ordered a size too small (my first stealth product) and went all in with premium sleeves and corkscrew, so I ended up having to get a larger inner wear shortly there after, but was still able to use the smaller corkscrew size.

I wear my innerwear and corkscrew anywhere from 8-12 hours a day, 7 days a week (with the occational day off every now and then). I got my corkscrew at the very beginning of February this year. Took me about a month of trial-and-error to figure out how to wear it comfortably (avoid circulation strangulation at the glands, skin burn, etc.).

I measured my bone-pressed stretched length (no to be confused with the length measuring for a steath innerwear) and my max stretch was around 7.25″ – 7.5″ depending on how loose my ligaments are at the beginning of the year. Now I’m able to get a good 8.0″ stretch. That’s about 2 months of consistent use.

I hope to get a month or so more in using the current corkscrew size until I need to order my next size so I can press on into 8.25″ stretched length territory.  I figure the E26 corkscrew will carry me into next year.

Of course everyone is different and mileage may vary.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics