Reply To: Introduce yourself :)

Home Forums Casual Talk Introduce yourself :) Reply To: Introduce yourself :)

Tekcon
Participant

Hello,

Recently found out about Stealth products via a different forum and decided to give it a try. I’m interested in passive penis enlargement due to my schedule and this is the first system that I’ve worn that I can actually wear comfortably, although I’m still not able to wear it at night. I think I was a little too conservative in my sizing and ordered a size too small. Which explains why it was extremely unpleasant on trying to wear my Stealth innerwear the first few days where i felt like i was rubbing sandpaper against my penis trying to get it through the silicon ring. Next month I might size up and see if I can go through the night without any discomfort.

I am still waiting on my corkscrew to be delivered (guess it takes awhile) and I hope that even going a size up on the innerwear I can still use the corkscrew… will see.

Anyway, great product, I look forward to more products out of the Stealth Lab (all the devices mentioned in that thread have me interested) and hope to be an active member.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics